Are you looking for professional help in managing your investment portfolio? Does your travel or work schedule prevent you from implementing trades in a timely manner? Are you tired of the responsibility of managing your portfolio day in and day out?
If so, hiring a professional money manager may be the answer.
Actively managing an investment portfolio is a full-time job. We understand that not everyone has the time, interest or expertise to monitor headlines, economic data, earnings reports, rumors, and the market action on a daily basis. In short, this is one of the primary reasons we created StateoftheMarkets.com – to give you, the individual investor, access to actionable trade alerts, when you need them.
However, if you travel frequently or don’t have the time to watch the markets on a daily basis, implementing the trade alerts from StateoftheMarkets.com can prove challenging. Whether it’s your profession, family, friends, or travel schedule – the bottom line is “life happens” and can get in the way of managing your portfolio.
In addition, it is important to recognize that a great many sound investment strategies simply cannot be implemented effectively via a subscription service.
The good news is Dave M’s Heritage Capital Research can help. Heritage offers investment management programs that employ strategies similar to those offered on StateoftheMarkets.com as well as other innovative strategies not available on the web.
About Heritage Capital Research
Heritage Capital Research is an independent, privately owned, investment research firm. Heritage’s portfolio solutions are offered nationwide through CONCERT Wealth Management, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor with more than $1.8 billion of assets under management.
Dave M. is the President of Heritage Capital Research and a member of the Investment Committee at CONCERT Wealth. Dave has been managing client accounts using stocks, ETFs, and variable annuity programs through up and down markets since 1987.
Heritage has offices located in the Chicago and Denver areas.
Heritage is Independent
Unlike so many financial advisory firms, Heritage’s only business is investment research. In addition, Heritage is privately owned and therefore is not influenced by corporate parents or shareholders. .
Heritage is Fee Only
Heritage does not receive compensation from any commissions or commission-based products including stock trades, mutual funds, annuities, or insurance. All revenue is derived from the investment management services.
Heritages Focuses on Managing Risk
The primary focus at Heritage is the management of the risk–reward environment of the markets. In short, Heritage believes managing risk is “mission critical” and the overriding objective is to keep accounts “in-line” with market conditions at all times.
Heritage Has an Experienced Team
Heritage has a wealth of money management experience. Heritage’s chief investment officer has more than 27 years experience on the “firing line” – managing accounts in real time for clients through both good times and bad.
Benefits of a Managed Account with Heritage Capital Research:
1. Never Miss A Trade: One of the primary benefits of letting Heritage “do the driving” for you is you will never miss out on a trade or signal. Heritage’s only job is managing portfolios, and they take it very seriously.
2. Advanced Transaction Algorithms: Heritage uses TWAP and VWAP algorithms offered through Interactive Brokers and Trust Company of America to fill its buys and sells. The TWAP is a time weighted algorithm that methodically fills shares of a transaction over a period of time, allowing our clients to benefit from price fluctuations by receiving an average fill price over an allotted time. We like to think of this as “sensible” buying and selling.
3. Sustainable & Secure: Managing money is Heritage’s only business. Unlike many trading services and online portfolio retailers, Heritage won’t be “gone” when things get tough, or after a certain number of sales. The piece of mind knowing your investments are in the hands of professionals, and with trusted custodians such as Interactive Brokers, Fidelity, and Trust Company of America is invaluable.
If you would like to learn more about private account management, visit the Heritage Capital Research website or give Heritage a call at 630-250-4700.
Management Services Available
- Classic Active Risk Manager (System based on Daily Decision)
- NextGen Active Risk Manager
- Long-Term Risk Manager
- SmartMix Client Allocation System
- Insider Buying Strategy
- Top Stocks Institutional Equity Strategy
- Global Leaders
So, if you’d like some professional assistance with your portfolio, feel free to give Dave M. and the Heritage team a call at 630-250-4700.